-=PCTechTalk=- Re: scrWill look at the cords, now I see no typing whatsoever.een going crazy again

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:46:44 -0500

Hhi Gman,

It is a flat screen, so I guess LCD.  It is not a CRT.  How would I check to
see if it is a bad back light?  I did not smell anything electrical.  Would
holding the sides of the monitor and squeezing them lightly cause me to see
everything better again?  Also why would it turn blackish at one corner.
This monitor is working fine I borrowed.  Also using a different power cord
with it.

thanks,

Christy