-=PCTechTalk=- Re: scrWill look at the cords, now I see no typing whatsoever.een going crazy again

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:50:14 -0500

well, if my monitor did not bite the dust, it sure missed a good opportunity
to.

I borrowed one tonight to check things out, so far all is well.  After my
last email last night..the screen faded so badly, and then I noticed when I
would hold the sides of the monitor in the middle part the picture came back
fine, I tried touching the screen as at first I thought that was making it
clear up, but it was me lightly squeezing the sides of the monitor.  Then
all the sudden I noticed what looked like black at the top right screen,
like something burned out.  I immediately cut everything off, did not want
any fires.  I did not smell anything though.  I did not try it again.  Went
and borrowed one.

I do not know what happened to the monitor but so far it must not be the
video card?

christy