-=PCTechTalk=- Re: "runsearch" invasion!!

  • From: "Kathy Ferrell" <fnkdf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:24:14 -0800

Use Spybot or SpywareBlaster.  Just search on google.  Both are free and
do a great job.  Generally you only want to remove the things that are
RED or you could run into trouble but haven't had any problems with them
by just doing that. Make sure to update every time you run them because
just like antivirus apps they have updated defs regularly.  With Spybot
you can lock your start page so it can't be hijacked either.  Kat