-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:41:49 -0500

Well, the model I have is specifically USB 2.0. Its also the cheapest of the
group. They also have the same unit under a different model number,
difference being connectivity. One uses firewire. Another allows both
Firewire or USB. But, mine is only USB.

Also... the one I have is only for hard drives. They have the other units,
which allow for a hard drive or optical drive. The difference being, of
course, that you'll be able to remove the front cover or plate so that the
optical drives can have their doors slide out.

If you want specifics, I can give you the exact model numbers of which does
which. Directron is who I purchased from because they came out the overall
cheapest for 2 units to New York (low shipping, no tax).

---Troth