-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformat after klez virus

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:32:22 -0700

Hi Jan,
    GMan told you how to find the drivers....if she doesn't have anything
you may have to look at them physically and see if you can figure out what
brand they are and go to the sites and look for drivers.  What I wanted to
suggest is, that if you only formatted that old drive....not fdisked
it.......there may still be a chance of recovery of data off it.  There are
a few programs that might be able to do that. This is the only one I can
find right now, but I'm sure other people can recommend others.
http://www.runtime.org/

Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx