-=PCTechTalk=- Re: re-Incredimail

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 10:44:48 +1200

Is this the problem? I want to use Incredimail which can be set to
plain text Linda, but I was receiving some mail in the odd format
as I recall. I've been ducking back and forth between NS, IM and
OE so much lately!! It's cost me all my old mail due to something
I did wrong. LOcynicalL. Who said back up, back up and back
up??????? I should be ashamed of myself!!

I'll go back to Incredimail and ask who has the problems.  That
will give me a good idea of whether I can continue with it.

Cheers and thanks
Rick