-=PCTechTalk=- Re: processors, AMD vs. Intel?

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:32:22 -0500

Thats a project I want to tackle sometime in the future too Lil.  I really
should have started that one first.  I started a project last summer putting
old cassette tapes onto the computer and did not get real far due to time.
I did not realize how time consuming it would be since I was also trying to
edit them as I went along..I think I completed about four tapes out of
hundreds lol.. I have far fewer VHS movies though.  Let me know how it goes
so I can see what I need to do for that project when time allows ;0
christy