-=PCTechTalk=- Re: processors, AMD vs. Intel?

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 00:55:57 -0500

Thanks Ed,

I am using 2 .5 gig of memory now (I think), but does not act like 2 gigs,
lol, I still need to play with taking out some memory that may be slowing me
down a bit. I had been thinking I should get a vid card (not integrated into
the mother board) but seems to up the price quite a bit.  It takes my
pinnacle about a full minute just to open/load ;0 but I like working with it
and will try a newer version after the new puter.

christy