-=PCTechTalk=- Re: processors, AMD vs. Intel?

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 09:04:06 -0500

Hi Mike,

What does 2x2 mean in regards to the memory?  I heard Dell is not so great
either but mine has been working now for about five years..although the
computer before this I Liked better and was custom made by bestbuy.  I
thought most places only gave you the restore CD now, so you can get a
regular CD/DVD of the OS if you ask?

thanks
christy