-=PCTechTalk=- Re: problm with links/webpage/multimedia question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:36:15 -0400

Hi Gman,

The file worked fine that I clicked on below and I unzipped it to see a .txt
file and one more, something about dl files.  I dont think it is how my
computer is working but how "I" am working...lol.

I think I finally figured (about how to copy and paste the link), however
just like before a few of my movie files do not play and I have to go back
to square one to remember how I resolved it.  This is the third grader I
have had for this multimedia course since I began and I kept having to wait
forever inbetween the last two for feedback, in the meantime forgot how I
fixed it before ;(.  My "brainflow" is gone.

I may just have to try and find old emails regarding this from before or
start the slideshow from scratch again.  I know it has something to do with
how you work with the files in folders and how when you create the show,
that the files are grouped maybe as you insert them into the show.  I don't
know.  I am rather discouraged as this was supposed to be an easy class for
me ;0...not like this.  I have lost my "train of thought" as they say.  I
think I sent the file to you previously offlist to see if it worked last
time and it did.  Maybe you saved it?  ;0.  I have all the files I need just
need to get them zipped together in a way that they all work after uploading
them to the filebox.

thanks,

Christine