-=PCTechTalk=- Re: popup killer program

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:23:54 -0700

True it is my business what I see..what web sites I want to visit..but when
I am imterupted by ADS half a dozen times on a given web site. It's like a
magazine..when you end up getting 25 or 30 of those rip out cards for some
ad for something that have to be ripped out before you can decently read the
magazine...you either rip them out and read or you stop buying the magazine.
It's your choice. When web sites get nutz with ads you can either block the
ads or if they chose not to let you view the site without viewing the ad
FIRST, you can stop using the site. OR stop buying from the site.. I guess
it's also kinda like feel free to thro ads at me, but also be aware I will
feel free not to patronize your site..