-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic/seeking short wmv butterfly movie for powerpoint

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:22:02 -0400

Hey Gman,

I am about to sign up for my next course.  It is a project based one, I must
log 150 hours on it.  Since you are also a fellow musician and a fine
technician/teacher ;), maybe I can log some of these hours in  here lol...
when I decide what I will be doing.  I certainly am on here enough hours!

It will be music and technology based.  The course I am now taking is
multimedia authoring.  I will end up with a multimedia presentation (I chose
Powerpoint) could chose from PP, Flash MX, or Dreamweaver.  I have no
experience in the last two so chose PP.  I heard flash was hard to learn.
Anyhow, it will be a simple music quiz (interactive).  I think I have the
hardest parts figured out so far ;0

Eventually I will have my electronic portfolio completed when I finish my
degree.