-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic/creating music note clipart

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:07:02 -0400

Cristy,
    I got the image and I see how nice that looks.  I'm thinking you may be
killing your chances of finding what you're after simply by using the term
Clipart or Clip Art.  What you're really after are GIF files of notes.  Many
makers of these sort of things don't consider them clipart, so a search
using that as one of your search terms would miss them.

Peace,
Gman