-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic VCR trouble

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:11:01 -0400

I'm far from an expert with VCR's, but I'd give head cleaning a shot. If you
don't have a head cleaner, pick one up, the cheapest brand possible cause
they're all the same, and try cleaning the head. Its possible that the head is
dirty and can't read the audio track on the magnetic tape. That's the best I
can really think of right now.
---Troth