-=PCTechTalk=- Re: norton problems

  • From: "ML" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:32:15 -0800

I tried to install the downloaded AVG and zonelabs...they BOTH supposedly
had files missing even after I disabled Norton..it's like the download is
being messed with..never had THAT happen before...
my e-mail is in my sig if you want to try?? would be glad to see if I can
get it to work...thanks.
*~*@ Mary Lou@*~*
                /\   /\
       kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx