-=PCTechTalk=- Re: norton problems

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:07:58 -0800 (PST)

I would be happy to send you ZA in a zipped file via e-mail you could then get
off the internet, disable/delete
  Norton and then install ZA.  it is 6.6 MB in size.  If you want to do this
please send me an edress you want it sent to.  If you do not want to put it out
publically you can send the edress to rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx
ML <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  apparently Norton is stopping the download of certain files... it doesn't do
it with every download, just with security programs..it doesn't want ANY
OTHER program on the hard drive. I have downloaded other programs and
install just fine.. but if it's anything to do with AV or firewall etc it
won't download properly... I would RUTHER have zonelabs and AVG...but it
won't allow the download. It's really a pest...growlllllll.
*~*@ Mary Lou@*~*
/\ /\
kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx