-=PCTechTalk=- Re: new question re Nortons not opening up when boot up

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:07:07 -0600

Hi Dolores
I haven't been in touch with this thread much. Apologize.

I just installed Norton's Systemworks 2005 premier, out of the box, on my XP
Pro laptop. But first I tried it on the little woman's 400MHz 20Gig HD and
had plenty of read/write errors. Another story.

First, did you go into the control panel/add remove programs and see any
other AV listed there?

What OS do you have on the puter with the new systemworks?

When you removed the old systemworks, how did you remove it? Did you do it
according to the recommended procedures of Norton's?
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you