-=PCTechTalk=- Re: mystery problem

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:51:11 -0400

Hi Troth,

It is the Family Tree Maker v.11 from Broderbund.  It is a CD.  The CD along
with the help files work fine on my newer computer.  The CD works on my
older computer but the help files will not work.  I have also noticed that
many help files on other programs on this computer do not work.  Some do,
but most do not.

It is weird.

christy