-=PCTechTalk=- Re: modem wont connect/cant userestore

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:03:02 -0500

Thanks Terry, now I must figure out how to get them on the other computer.
I guess I can d/l them onto a CD disk and then install that way.  I need to
find out what version I had also.  Do you d/l the modem exe. and also the
modem drivers exe file?  I know I need the drivers, looks like two different
exe files I may need?

Thanks,
christy