-=PCTechTalk=- Re: mike Re: MAILWASHER

  • From: "Al & Faythe" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:33:52 -0600

that is probably what happened, it did not copy the installer files.
as I can not find the program anywhere on my system, except when the CD is
in.

I will have to look at the computer mags at the store. the ones I get at
home never have any CD's in them.

the link you sent doesn't offer the gold edition only the paid service.

thanks so much for your help.

Faythe

>>> Mike wrote : Hi Faythe,
I'm still using the beta Mailwasher 2
It was the last beta before it went Gold (final)

Here is the link to Mailwasher FAQ;
http://www.firetrust.com/support/pro/faq.php?section=3Dmiscellaneous

You need to install Mailwasher onto your computer so that it does
not need to be run from the CD.
If your friend just copied the program to the disk it may not have the
installer files on the CD.

Check the Computer magazines in the local supermarket market
/computers tore/ books store etc.

They frequently have free software CD's included.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/