-=PCTechTalk=- Re: keyboards & grainy screen

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:46:24 -0400

Thanks Lacey,  I appreciate that. I will try doing that.  This keyboard is
"bugging me".  This monitor is old but may see if drivers can be updated.

 Was wondering also if you have worked with creating "program"s like I have
to do them for school and would like to try this year using tables in my
programs rather than typing out all my student's names in columns.  I tried
that last year but something was messing me up.  When I attempt one in about
Novemeber I will ask you about it.  There was some quirk about it I could
not get  I know you can do them in "Word".  It may have been difficult when
Ive had to proofread the names and go back in to edit them and it realigned
or threw things off.

christy