-=PCTechTalk=- Re: internet explorer

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:47:47 -0500

ahhhh! okey dokey!
I'll go with "opera"
One problem I found when I had firefox on here before, web sites that use java
aren't suppored by other browsers. I needed to download embroidery designs -
and the buttons to download just didn't exist in firefox.  I am hoping that
people will get away from setting up their web pages that way! but it will take
some time!

so - I still need to figure out what is wrong with my IE - I am about to toss
this baby out!!
Cris