-=PCTechTalk=- Re: internet answering machine

  • From: "hdka" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:35:25 -0600

I had callwave when they started charging, Because I am retired and on a low
income it was still free. If you are on low income check and you may can get
callwave free. I dropped it though and got pagoo because I like it better
and I get paid if someone joins under me.

MEspenschi@xxxxxxx writes:

> Help, Have callwave, was free now they're charging. Does anyone know of good
> free answering machine. Thanks.

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net