-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ideas for new laptop

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:17:02 -0700

I've also heard good things on the Toshiba brand.  You might consider moving
to Windows 7.  Performance-wise I've been very happy with W7.  It's much
easier to deal with and faster than Vista.  Most of my computers run it now
and I suspect I'll move my last two to W7 in the next couple of months.

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬