-=PCTechTalk=- Re: iPad

  • From: "D. Weaver" <djweaver.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:12:41 -0500

Well then it's worse than useless.  a Pad computer could be so much
more.  And Apple blew it, in their rush to bring it to market.  What do
I want.  A real computer, rather than a simple crippled device.
Something that big should be able to take on some real computing.  And
frankly it doesn't nor will it. It's $699  for a $200 device.

On 2/2/2010 2:10 PM, RecklessMaverick wrote:
> Actually, it is more like an iTouch on steroids than an iPhone.  The 3G
> capability is only a data connection not a telephone connection.  I don't
> like flash anymore anyway so I would never miss it.  I doubt the limited
> memory, 64GB tops is enough to be powerful enough to support anything more
> powerful than the iPhone OS.  And it probably doesn't need all the garbage
> that an OS like Windows or OS X includes.  What is it that you would want to
> do on the iPad that the iPhone OS can not handle?
>
> Don

in the Subject.