-=PCTechTalk=- Re: how about sending multiple copies

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:44:56 -0500

If I understand correctly, when you enter SAFE mode, Windows loads only the
very basic generic drivers for the CD-Rom drive, monitor, graphics card and
mouse, and very little, if anything else.

If you are using a specialty mouse, such as a wireless mouse, it may have
some conflicts with the generic driver.  Try using the generic mouse that
most manufacturers ship with their computers.

It is also possible you have a bad driver or other corrupt file causing the
problem.

Don