-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help w/recording from cassette player to computer pls

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:07:26 -0400

Gman,

I just recorded onto my hard drive one whole cassette, 60 minutes on each
side at least I think I did thus far.  Am listening back some now.  803 MB
OMG!! .wav file...gulp.  Am now going to look at the audacity download and
see about installing it.
This is a huge project for me as I have many tapes.  I am wanting to save
all my voice lesson tapes also (convert them) as my voice teacher of Many
years is currently now residing in an assisted living facility and is
suffering with altzhemiers and dementia and I dearly want to keep all my
lessons and memories for years to come. I studied with him for over 25 years
with the last five being sporatic mostly to keep in touch and keep up with
things.

Christine