-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with website

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:46:06 -0400

thanks for your help Troth.  I am cristy2002 on yahoo messanger.  I have not
d/l ICQ again yet but can if need be, I used to use it.  It seems like I had
to use my FTP to upload the page after I edited it, when I tried the other
way it kept saying to enable extensions, even though I kept reactivating
them, it did not work that way.  I probably now need to fix my index page as
a title type page with links to various things like "Geneaology", "Recipes",
or whatever suits my fancy. I will work first on the Genealogy link and info
on that.  There are alot of options/functions whatever I want to add later.
Ah...a one year old will keep you very busy, just that alone.  What kind of
work do you do?

cristy