-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help files on win xp not working

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:56:02 -0500

Hi Tori,

That sounds like something to try if they would send me another one now as
my warranty is over probably.  Your help file problem sounded like mine, I
could get one or two stand alone type helps to work but most would not.  I
pulled the hair out of my head trying to figure that one out.  I had just
spent like 100 bucks on this family tree program that I really wanted to
learn and could not use the darn help files, I was upset and tried
everything to find out the problem.  Also the computer was not that old.
The other computer I have also uses a restore disk and they work fine, so
maybe you are right, could be a defective file on that restore disk they
gave me?

christy