-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help files on win xp not working

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:18:44 -0500

Did Help ever work on the computer?  If so when and what was being done just
before it quit working?

Can anybody else chime in on this?  What might Help in all software have in
common to cause this problem?

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx