-=PCTechTalk=- Re: hardware configuration error on boot

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:03:57 -0400

That's very good to hear!

And so is that!  restart # 5, 6 & 7  are inevitable.  No need to rush them
ahead of schedule.  Stop in a local 'mom & pop' computer shop and pick up a
couple of SATA to Molex convertors.

http://www.gearxs.com/gearxs/images/ATX-SATA-ADAPTER-4.jpg
http://www.cablemax.com/images_products/12321321aBLACK.jpg
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/cooldrives/SATA-to-Molex-Y-Cable.jpg

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"