-=PCTechTalk=- Re: gmail account

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:00:58 -0400

> From: "ml" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- gmail account
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:54:54 -0700
>
> I have yet to be able to create this account. so far no matter how I try I
> can't supposedly get that darn "word" right. I am wondering if there is a
> fault in that system. so far its been 8 trys and none of it works. I gave
> up. I am @#$%^&*.

 Rest assured you are not alone in your frustration here..! I think it
prolly took me easily a good 7 or 8 attempts until I finally got a key-in
code word that I could actually read and halfway understand...
IMHO Google gmail is trying to self-destruct with this absolutely ridiculous
(and oh so DUMB!) method for folks trying to initiate access to their gmail
system. It's almost like they are trying to limit the number of people who
use it by making some give up in frustration! (-And it's also a real
handicap for those of us whose eyesight is not as keen as a fighter
pilot's!!) If it wasn't such a good web based email system (if and when you
can finally access it!), I would've told them to get lost a long time ago!
Greywoulf

in the Subject.