-=PCTechTalk=- Re: general advice on a laptop

  • From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:59:48 -0500

sorry I didn't respond here - my computer went kafooey again, I was gone all
day Saturday to NYC and yesterday had surgery on my eyelids so limited for
time on computer for a few days - thx for your suggestions - I think I have
kind of decided just to get a refurbished one, decide if I even want or can
use a laptop and then go get one with all the bells and chimes :-)  Dolores