-=PCTechTalk=- Re: gee it's lovely

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:39:30 -0500

If you just *have* to check out one of these sites, TURN ALL SCRIPTING OFF AND
RUN THE FIREWALL!!!  Most of these dialers are script generated.  I don't
advocate going to any porn or warez site, but I can tell you that if you want
to test your security on your computer, these sites beat the online security
scans for aggressiveness.