-=PCTechTalk=- Re: gee it's lovely

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:41:05 -0400

Well - my address for groups is gaining spam every day. My new address that is
just for friends has been spam free since I got it a couple of months ago. my
isp said it will take a few months if I don't do anything to spread it around,
before the spammers find it. Let us know how long it takes!! Must be nice!!!
CrisS