-=PCTechTalk=- Re: game requirement question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 02:03:07 -0400

Jo Ann,
    It all depends on how the game was coded.  If it's multi-threaded and it
didn't specifically ask for a multi-core CPU, then he might get by if this
was a desktop system.  If it did ask for a multi-core, then it would
probably stutter a bit.  The fact that there is 3GB of RAM should help.

    It will also require a rather good video card and most laptops don't
have such a beast.  This is really the deciding factor on whether or not
he'll be able to play the game.

Peace,
Gman