-=PCTechTalk=- Re: firewall - router

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:22:25 -0800

Hi Cristy
undesirable traffic may be any of the following
Programs phoning home to report you internet activities in order to target=
 adds to you
Trojans allowing hackers to control your computer or to turn it into a file=
 server for their illegal use
Or allowing a malicious hacker/individual to send messages that appear to=
 come from you
Allow a infection virus/worm/Trojan to replicate and send itself out from=
 your computer
Allow your confidential information/data/banking or credit card into to be=
 sent out

See that article I worte for ABC on Spyware here;
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc2/v18/mike18.htm

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/15/2005 at 6:10 PM cristy wrote:

What would undesireable OUT traffice be?

cristy