-=PCTechTalk=- Re: email problems

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:33:31 -0800

These problems have been ongoing for weeks and weeks.  Its just been much
worse lately. After I wrote that message I went to web interface for one
account and eliminated the spam. No help.  Eliminated messages with
attachments.  It worked.  Go figure.  While I was at work two of the problem
accounts actually delivered some email.  After work, they both failed.  I
don't know what to think.