-=PCTechTalk=- Re: dern--loosing and replacing favorites--NOT thru restore

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:11:39 -0700

Maybe I am looking for the wrong thing here. I WAS looking for  " export"
under" file" while in "favorites"  There is nothing like that to be had..so
does that mean I need to copy and paste into another folder?  I have looked
for "export" and the only place I find THAT is in OE..  LOL I guess I am
still trying to work Win 98 in XP and they aren't the same...sighh.