-=PCTechTalk=- Re: delete hotmail from outlookd express

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:54:47 -0500

you asked  *anyone tell me how to delete hotmail from outlook*
sorry, I must have misunderstood that you only wanted to delete your deleted
items in your hotmail account.  to do that, you would have to be able to
connect to the hotmail server.

----- From: " milady"

: Now i fyou aske me that's a nutty way to get rid of deleted mail--you have
: to delete the whole account???? DUMBLEDOR... Not worth bothering with at
: that rate..sighhh

: ----- : From: "suzanne"
: delete the account instead... tools/accounts/mail
: