-=PCTechTalk=- Re: defrag/scandick

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:31:48 -0600

Like to add my 2 cents

It is not always essential to scandisk first (assuming your running 98 SE)
but it is advisable. I would also like to mention, just in case it hasn't
been) always shut down everything but the systray and explorer. Be sure to
check the windows menu bar to make sure. Also shut off the screen saver as
it can and will interrupt the scandisk and defrag.

well got that off my chest.
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you