-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer shutdown question

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:05:01 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes,
Choke him for me too Glo and let me know what he says if he deigns to answer
 LOL.
Jo Ann

JoAnn, Since the question you asked is one I always wondered about, I asked my
friend who builds computers and is somewhat of a geek (actually, he's a
supergeek!) if he knew the answer to this question.  He writes back "Yes, I
do."  Can you imagine!  Don't ya just wanna choke some people sometimes! :o) So
I'll have to wait to hear from him again, s/b soon.  Will let you know what he
says. ~Glo