-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer shutdown question

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:46:42 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

No,
I don't want it to hibernate. This was part of another question where
someone stated that it would not shut itself off if it was set to never
hibernate. Sorry, I should have included more of the thread.

Jo Ann

Does it know HOW to hibernate?? or does it need telling? Or do you want it
to hibernate in the first place?