-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer security

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:10:59 -0400

Thanks Bob, so the way I am reading it, WEP is some kind of encryption
software to add to your wireless computer to "hide" the data and the WPA is
like an upgrade to add to that software.  I still need to read more on the
adhoc, I know it said peer to peer, have to finish reading on it.

That is freaky that someone can just sit in your driveway and do that or
something.  I will be sure to ask my brother about WEP and WPA etc..

Thanks for your help.
cristy