-=PCTechTalk=- Re: color cartrigde ---- refilling

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:57:45 -0600

So I just saw this thread. ( I am way behind)

If you go to wal-mart (other places have this product too) and get a refill
kit called "Universal Refill Kit" ($20 blk). It will contain a booklet on
how to refill the cartridge and unplug it too. If unplugging is a
possibility as it may have been setting to long and the ink may be hard
inside the cartridge rather then just on the outside surface. The kit
contains a small bottle of printer solvent.

Refilling the cartridges will pay for the kit the first time you use it. OK
may be by the second time.

Bob
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's