-=PCTechTalk=- Re: can someone try this??

  • From: Guy Mallard <gmelex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

---  milady <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I get nine jillion 10, 892 .coms etc. It would take
> me all night to scroll
> thru that lot..
> ml

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
> Settings\Zone Map\Domains\
>
> Can someone else try that key and see what they get
> up please?
> I'm going mad here.
>
> Thanks ,   Lyn
> ____________
> Went into regedit and I have nothing in that folder
> except:
> Name= (Default) Type=REG_SZ
>
> it could be because I AM on wireless DSL with a
> router that
> doesn't allow any intruders into my computer.
>
> Judith

Hi Judith - All I get is a Default with ''''''

Guy Mallard

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
      REPAIR * INSTALLATION * CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
       Computers - Satellite TV - Marine Electronics -
            Wireless  -  Communications

          Custom- Designed Original 50-60's Music CD's

          E-mail: gmelex@xxxxxxxxx   PH: (904)282-1472
                Guy Mallard, Owner