-=PCTechTalk=- Re: can someone try this??

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

it has been doing that lately, if you wait thru it (don't stop it) and then try
again it will work, or has for me in the past 2 or three updates
cristy <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:im having a hard time updating my
spybot, when i try to do it and download
definitions, I always get these weird errors or messages with red crossed
out line on them and it wont update.

cristy

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance