-=PCTechTalk=- Re: can someone try this??

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:37:40 -0400

well - I've had spywareblaster and spywareguard for eons.
They were the only ones that supposedly guarded your
computer from getting those bugs in the first place. Now -
there seem to be more of them. I had adaware on here. I put
microsoft on here as protection from getting them - I didn't
know that I trused spywareblaster, and spywareguard hasn't
been updated in a few years. I've had spybot in the past.
When I got a bug that I couldn't remove, I put spywareguard
on to see if that would get rid of it. It didn't. That's
when I found spyware doctor - and it removed it. So, I never
bothered to remove spybot. Or, adaware. I only have 1
anti-virus - which is essential, and does different things
than the anti-spyware programs and I have a firewall
running - which, is essential, and does different things
than the anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.
Cris