-=PCTechTalk=- Re: blue screen, help

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:38:49 -0400

Cristy,
    Does your computer automatically reboot when one of those BSOD's occur?

    To get to the Event Viewer, go to Start > Run and type in 'eventvwr.msc'
(without the quotes).  You'll find the error as a single entry within the
System or Application areas.  I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that.

    If you're looking to report the STOP codes to PCTT, please include all
five codes in the format below.  Of course, it won't just be all "0's".
lol

0x00000000 (0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Peace,
Gman