-=PCTechTalk=- Re: backing a system up

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:16:28 -0600

Chris, I asked this same question several years ago and got a really
detailed explanation from G-Man.  I think it is in one of his tutorials in
the archives or wherever those things are kept!  I will look in my
pctechtalk keepers file and see if I kept it.  I know I did not have the
proper equipment at that time to do it right-just an A drive for floppies.
Joyce